Thursday, June 3, 2010

Home

Yep, so the rumors are true, I am back in that famous place known as New Jersey. As the season wound down out West, I found myself with a job that was about to be non-existant and a lease that was running out. Didn't want to end up homeless and broke 2,000 miles away from the safe place that one calls "home", so I packed my shit, threw the dog in the car, and drove my soccer mom mobile of a car back to the east coast. I've been spending my time landscaping for my uncle (which is pretty good money and sort of enjoyable because I get to be outside all day) and visiting friends everywhere from Baltimore up to Boston. To be honest, I am trying to spend the least amount of time possible in Jersey. It's hard to explain, but just the idea of being back home and in such a familiar setting is driving me insane. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to be back and spend time with family and friends, but this lifestyle is just too redundant and bland compared to the fun life I was living out West. Definitely trying to look for a job that would relocate me out there; preferably the state of California. I am continuously job hunting for these types of jobs, but if one doesn't seem to pop up, then I might just save up some money and drive out to Cali to go in on a place on the beach in the San Diego area with my New Zealand buddies. Sounds a little spontaneous and irrational, but I feel like it will work if I just job hunt my little buns off as soon as I get out there and spend my money cautiously. Oh well, we'll see. Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know whats up, even though no one probably even reads this thing anyway...or they stopped reading it because of the tardiness of my updates...or they'll stop reading it now because my life is boring again. BUT, plans are definitely in the making and I will come up with something soon...I'm planning on writing another entry a little later on tonight or tomorrow in regards to a career path and what I want my life to be like from here on out, so I'll check back then. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment